Race-Fan’s baseline originated from the popular 19” GM 4 blade fan, but weighs less than half the weight of the GM 4 Blade fan, plus Race-Fan’s weight is centered in the 5" diameter hub.
- Mechanical Cooling Fan
- 17" or 19" Replaceable Fan Blades
- 6 Blade Fan
- 5/8" or 3/4" Aluminum Center Hub
- (6) 19" Plastic Blades
- (18) Bolts
- (18) Nuts
- (36) Washers
- You can specifically tune for your needs by adding and subtracting blades.
- Race-Fans work great in Circle Track Racing, Drag Racing, & Street Rods.
- Bryke Racing Part #: RFN64-1900-006-xx
Where should I start?
A 19in four blade fan is a great place to start and you can tune from there. Start with a 17in four blade fan if clearance is an issue. The 17in may be more adaptable to fan shrouds as well. The 2 and 3 blade fans will move less air and a 6 blade will move a lot more air when compared to the 4 blade fan.
What should your torque the bolts to on a Race-Fan?
Bolts should be torque to 12 foot pounds / 144inch pounds